Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm back in 2008 with Thing 7 Firefox extensions

I'm picking up new 23 Things activities starting with Thing 7 - Firefox extensions

Aaron's presentation was very clear and it all seemed straight forward during the session last Friday, however once I tried to add extensions and themes it was a different story. Fortunately Aaron was on hand to help me during my evening desk shift - I learn so much more easily if I'm being shown a task. I have now added quite a few themes, an extension and the neat 23 Things toolbar. I've actually now returned to the firefox default theme which looks better than the others I selected. Probably need to explore extensions a bit more, though I did manage to add an extension for Delicious (which I had lost when upgrading to Firefox 3.0.3 - lesson her - don't just accept upgrades. I have missed having Delicious and hadn't realised how used I had become to tagging things).

No comments: