Thursday, December 13, 2007

Flickr

Earlier this year I added some photos to Flickr.These were taken during the summer at beautiful Bremer Bay on the south cost. I will link to a few

Ziggy chases waves on Short Beach after the big January storm. The surf was really high and much of the beach eroded. It was pretty exciting running down to those receding waves.


It's taken me a few attempts to add the link to my photos on Flickr. Hope this works. I'll try and add some more photos on my next post.

I've just viewed this post and successfully linked to the Ziggy photo on Flickr - of course I don't need to post links to my other 9 Bremer photos on Flickr - they are already there for scrolling through. I love Flickr. Though would probably use the Google product Picassa because it's part of the google suite.

No comments: