Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Generating an Image...Reflections on 23 Things

Being time poor for Thing 14 I quickly selected a dog image (Lassie sprang to mind)and within 5 minutes here is Jago's friend sitting in my blog! This phenomena does describe my progress so far - I never cease being surprised at what I can do; it's all incredibly satisfying and creative (especially for someone like me who lacks artistic skills). I can devise quite an attractive product which presents information in an appealing way. Good grief if I can do this so easily (must admit I am aware that I am completing these tasks in a superficial way - just skating the surface of what could be done...again it's th etime factor). At least I know what is possible and I will use many - Google Docs I love; generating images - what potential for creating cute communications (well....at least I'll enjoy creating them)

No comments: