Thursday, December 13, 2007

Making Hats Wiki


Well I've begun a wiki called MakingHats

Its in a fledgling state at present - though I've added a few images and some links. I'll return to complete my wiki when I have more time.
Earlier in th eyear I made two wikis - one to use when I presented a lecture on Library 2.0 in Information Studies 201/511 (can't find it! grrr. It was very simple and mainly provided a link to my PPT. This meant I didn't have to worry about usb etc. I could link to it in the lecture theatre + give all of the students the link to th ewiki (and PPTs).
My other wiki was less successful - it was for writing a joint conference paper - we found editing a bit tricky and in the end resorted to emailing one another versions (not good). I think in future I would use Google Docs.

No comments: